Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Update - September 2020

Firstly, let me apologize for missing my monthly update in August.  That month was one of the busiest months I can remember.  It was mostly because of work.  But over the last 3 days, work has really died down.

That is a good thing, because I owe you a video!  Three weeks ago, I was supposed to release the next video in the Septuagint series.  But I was far too busy to do that.  The plan is to release the video will be released this weekend.

Thank you for sticking with me.  More content is coming this Fall!

6 comments:

  1. Hello I have one question about Septuagint. I dound this page https://religious.gr/%CF%88%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BC%CE%BF%CE%AF-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%B4%CE%B1%CF%85%CE%AF%CE%B4/22 and there we have the same sentence in three lines, why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. That website is in Greek. I don't know how to navigate the website to find out what the three lines are. They might be three different Greek translations. I don't know, sorry.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your channel. I'm really looking forward to the new videos. I share your content on Facebook, twitter, etc. God bless you! Is there any way I can follow you personally through social media?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that! I am not on social media outside of Youtube and this blog. Those are the two ways to stay in contact. God bless you!

      Delete
    2. Quick question. I think it's obvious the LXX is the pure Old Testament text Christians should be using. But do you think its possible the LXX is actually an inspired translation by God? I think it's possible and probable. God bless.

      Delete
    3. I believe God has put His divine stamp of approval on the Septuagint as a translation. We see this as hundreds of years of history has played out. However, I would not say it is an inspired translation. Though it depends on what you mean by inspired. I believe the Septuagint is inspired Scripture and I believe the Masoretic Text is inspired Scripture also. But comparing the two types of Scripture, I believe the Septuagint is more accurate to God's words.

      Delete