Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Update - July 2020

I realize what these blog posts have become.  Basically, they have become a reminder to you that I'm still alive and breathing.  And here is your monthly reminder!  :)


Racism and the Early Church
Last month, I mentioned that a local friend and preacher invited me to his podcast.  We scheduled to record it on a certain day.  Well, less than a week before we recorded it, the world witnesses he murder of George Floyd.  My preacher friend, Wes McAdams, and I were surprised about the timing.

Dear readers, you may be interested in this podcast, because it is the basic structure of what the future video on What the Early Christians Believed about Racism will be.  When I make that video in a far future, I will use nearly all of the quotations I shared in the podcast, plus more quotations that I did not have time to share.  You might like the style of the podcast, being more of a discussion than one of my videos.

Wes and I have been friends for a number of years.  We fully support and encourage each other in our own projects.  Me, with Post-Apostolic Church, and him, with RadicallyChristian.com.  Here are the links to part one and two of our discussion on racism and the Pre-Nicene Christians.  I pray that it will be a blessing to you.

https://radicallychristian.com/racism-and-the-early-church-part-one

https://radicallychristian.com/racism-and-the-early-church-part-two


PAC's Anniversary
On July 3, Post-Apostolic will turn 7 years old!

Normally, I would make a biannual update video, but this is the off-year.  I will make an update video for next year.

Blessings and so forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment